In the summer of 2014 Jaime completed a mural under the over pass of the 20th street bridge on the Cleveland/Bradley Greenway in Cleveland, TN. Jaime volunteered my time to make this mural come to life. It was made possible by all the generous and kind members of our community. The project was funded by donations from individuals and businesses.
Some Fun Facts about the mural:
- This took over 30 hours of painting
- Over 20 volunteers help with the cleaning, priming and background painting
- The painting itself was done with 100% recycled paint
- Jaime was only bitten by two ducks (seriously feed the ducks or face their wrath :) )
- Barks' son put some red blobs of paint on the wall when she wasn't looking. She turned them into lady bugs.
- Mural is a little longer than 40 feet and 7 feet tall under bridge (9 on end caps)
A time lapse video of the mural
Newspaper coverage of the project can be read by clicking here: Media Coverage